Took another newbie out today and managed to keep all my equipment this time :D:D:D .

Did a 4 for 5 on kings all mid teens and one 20#. The green Mtn Dew spin Doc on the wire out 210-225 with that Siggs green apple fly that has landed 7 fish in two trips in the water :D:D. Took 1 on a rigger and lost a leaper on the rigger down 72' back 35' both with the purple/silver/glow R&R.

Fished from 90' - 200' (later in the morning) took the fish in 92', 120' 148' and 151'.

Heard over the radio and talked with another gentleman I met at the dock that they were getting them 100-150 FOW running their wire back 140-160. I ran one back there without a touch all morning :shock: ;( But they both did well with 10 and 7 fish they said.

Noticed yesterday on the Oak site and in talking with Jax that the fishing slowed way down around 10-10:30am and it stopped again for us and the other boat I talked to. Fish disappeared from the screen except for a single fish hear or there.

Need to get my speed and temp probe back soon. Speed may have been my problem today but 3.2 on gps seemed to do ok.

Noticed fleas were not that bad today at all until we got to the deeper depths. Some times there wasn't more than an inch or 2 on the lines :shock: :?:

Scott it was a guy named "Robinhood?) and he was talking to "Ontario?" What boat were you in? I didn't have any mag Dipseys on the boat. I was OK once I got the speed going OK, but the riggers up higher weren't going either the 2 we had were down around the dipsey depth.

Hey Tom, nice job. Sorry to read about all your equipment issues but I am sure you will cure those.

The pattern has been that the Kings hit well until about 8:30am then go to a slower pick. About 1pm they kick back in and then slow until evening. Of course there are always the exceptions.

I will be out Wednesday evening, if you are out give me a call.

Pat, I have seen that especially with talking to "Buffy" ray as he has had that 1pm bite working. I unfortunately have to leave to go to work by then :x, where as ray doesn't work much :shock: :lol:

I've been a happy guy this year with the exception of that probe issue ;(

Pat I will be working Wednesday evening ;(