3) Brillyant

4) Team A-TOM-MIK

5) Irish Knots/Traxstech

6) Beatle/Big Weenie

7) Fish Psychic

8.) Fish Hawk

9) Hot Wires

10) Slapper

I will have a complete list on my site soon along with the over all A-TOM-MIK Triple Crown race standings

http://www.atommikchallenge.com

Results tab

The Little Salmon River Challenge will be held on July 23rd 2011

Official Rules

Ctrl + P (to print)

rules.jpg

Entry form to print if you wish, if not they will be supplied at the below listed locations

scan0005.jpg

Ctrl + P (to print)

CLICK ON IMAGE TO EXPLODE then print

The sign-ups will run as normal, but as always try to sign up early as you can to make it as easy as possible for us to handle the extreme amout of teams this event usually draws. Places to sign-up will be posted in a couple days, and we will more than likely be taking entries right up until the captains meeting on July 22

Tom

I am suprised Jefferson County was left out. Isn't Henderson in Jefferson, or am I mistaken? With it being The Little Salmon River event, I would have thought Jefferson would have been chosen over Cayuga....who's idea was that and what would the reasoning be?

Just curious...that's all.

I also want to make sure everyone puts any kids names that will be fishing on their entry form. Please make sure that these kids are actually going to be fishing, not just putting names on the entry form.

Thank You

Capt. Rich

Tom,

Thanks for stepping up and helping out with this one as well as all you do for all the other events.

Jordan and I plan on being around for this one as well. We are willing to do whatever we can on Friday or Saturday to help out and make things easier. Please do not hesitate to call on us if you need some help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Todd

I will get there early to accept ast minute entries

This event usually draws 90+ teams, I sure do hope most do not wait till the last minute to sign up

Currently you can get into this event at Fat Nancy's in Oswego, Beth's or John's Little Salmon

Tom

We would enter early if possible. We live, work and fish in Rochester. We are trailering the boat up for this event and driving 2+ hours just to enter is not feasible

Can the entry form be mailed or done online?