Finally got out again on Sunday, 1st time since the Pro Am. Dad, Adam and I headed straight out of port and set up in 150 fow and trolled NW between the 23 line and the 26 line and back in. Water temp profile looked promising, 68 deg on the surface and anywhere from 52-47 down 65 feet. Dink central out there along with the occasional nice steelie. Back in 170 fow in the early afternoon picked up a teenage king.

All in all a decent day with a steady pick, ended up with 15 or 16 bites, mostly skippies but ended up with 2, 7-8 lb steelies and a 14 lb king in the box.

All setups took fish, white double pearl glow becholds w/ Atommik mirage fly took a nice steelie on the 200 copper, wire divers at 150 and 180 with green crushed glow Opti Inticer and Atommik green crinkle and NBK Stingray. Various spoons, including various R & R Superlights and razors and NK28's in Kavorkian and spook, including what I call a reverse spook, which is an all glow blade with a black ladderback. We were marking fish deep again so I dropped the reverse spook down to 200' with an R&R superlight spook above it as a free slider and both took fish. Teenage king came on my old favorite, the Mountain Dew SD with green crinkle howie fly, tight to the ball (7 or 8 feet) on the probe rigger.

Size could have been better, but not a bad june day.

Saw the first sign of fleas collecting on the wire divers, just a little bit at the swivel. So with that and the lake looking like it is setting up, summer fishing can't be far off.

Tim

I only had 1 small steelhead, the rest of mine were all 1YO kings.

Tim

That's interesting.

I was doing north/ south at 2.9 mph, going from 130 feet to 300 across a vertical temperature break about 45 feet down where it went from 55 to 48. All of my steelies were caught within a few hundred feet of that line.

Finally got out again on Sunday, 1st time since the Pro Am. Dad, Adam and I headed straight out of port and set up in 150 fow and trolled NW between the 23 line and the 26 line and back in. Water temp profile looked promising, 68 deg on the surface and anywhere from 52-47 down 65 feet. Dink central out there along with the occasional nice steelie. Back in 170 fow in the early afternoon picked up a teenage king.

All in all a decent day with a steady pick, ended up with 15 or 16 bites, mostly skippies but ended up with 2, 7-8 lb steelies and a 14 lb king in the box.

All setups took fish, white double pearl glow becholds w/ Atommik mirage fly took a nice steelie on the 200 copper, wire divers at 150 and 180 with green crushed glow Opti Inticer and Atommik green crinkle and NBK Stingray. Various spoons, including various R & R Superlights and razors and NK28's in Kavorkian and spook, including what I call a reverse spook, which is an all glow blade with a black ladderback. We were marking fish deep again so I dropped the reverse spook down to 200' with an R&R superlight spook above it as a free slider and both took fish. Teenage king came on my old favorite, the Mountain Dew SD with green crinkle howie fly, tight to the ball (7 or 8 feet) on the probe rigger.

Size could have been better, but not a bad june day.

Saw the first sign of fleas collecting on the wire divers, just a little bit at the swivel. So with that and the lake looking like it is setting up, summer fishing can't be far off.

Tim

"summer fishing can't be far off."

even closer!

Tim yesterday in same local, it was hammer time...

nice report!!!!!!!