1999 islander for sale

rustyrat

I've got my eye on a new ride but have to sell the islander 221v first if someone is interested. 4.3 v6 200hp. Comes loaded with all raymarine electronics. Gps, sonar, radio, auto pilot and depth raider. High stand up top with curtains and mooring cover. Also has regular cover. 2 scotty riggers electric will be included. Brand spanking new radar/rocket launcher with planer reels and 12 rod holders. Professionaly maintained and runs excellent. No issues. 14k firm. Trailer with.surge brakes excellent condition also included. Ok I've put a deposit down on a new boat. Need to sell my beloved islander. The only reason im selling is my charter business has taken off beyond what I expected and after doing many trips out of the islander I realize I need a larger boat. Average book is 13.5 k and this boat is in better shape than average and all the goodies come with it.

Picture061.jpg

Picture062-1.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture090.jpg

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Dave I've fished off that boat. Friends with dick. But no that's not the one. That's a really nice penny. He wants 18k for it. I should post it up for him. Can't say until I get the deal right. Then il blab.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I fished on this out of Wilson. Nice rig (even in the dense fog for a shot gun start tournament). This would make a great boat for both the fingers and Lake O. It is equipped great.

• 1 month later...