Sodus area lodging

looking at fishing out of the Sodus area for the fall LOC and wanting to find some lodging that is close to a bar/grill,has dock slips or close to dock, and reasonably priced. Would like to here some recommendations

We still havent determined yet where we are fishing, I like the Oak but a couple other guys think we will have better chances East.

Maybe my post should have read what port to fish the fall LOC from. :)

Thanks for any input

try the lodge right in town. its right across the street from abes waterfront, and captain jacks is right next to that. the tackle shop is a block away and a convience store a block and a half. we stayed there in early spring when it was still a bit cold to stay in the boat and the hospitality was terrific for a really reasonable price. you should be able to get a slip at warrens right up the street. hope ive helped. there honestly is not a lot of lodging around sodus. you can also check places like cherry grove campground and south shore campground but availability during the fall loc is probably very limited and your looking at a bit of a drive to any boat slips or bar and grills.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

we stayed there the first 3 weekends in april and had a blast. nice to come in a chill on the couch or shoot some pool or play the big buck game which we def sank some money into having competitions with some of diamond j's clients. good relaxing place with everything you need right in short walking distance.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Woody-Boat is excellent, handles like a dream in a snotty lake. Each winter I think about upgrading and think to myself, why??? Would like a hardtop but hard to fit under the bridge from Captains Cove. I added a 9.9 4stroke kicker and changed to a 5.7 after forgetting one drain plug ;( although it tools right along now.

When were up in Sodus we will get together and have a few. Are you fishing the fall LOC, if so need to team up. Nice to see your the net man for the fisherwoman. Got her hooked for life, nice reports!