Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS First trip up this year, anybody want to give us alittle tip for starters in Mexico Bay area.

I wasn't able to get up there and fish all last year so we're going in blind. I would like to get my nephew a couple of fish. Thanks

====================

As of last Sunday the majority of the Browns were west of the plant.

Warm water in the Bay and the few fish that were still in there were from 40 ft down, 60 fow and deeper.

Anybody that tells you there are enough Kings to fish is hallucinating. At least as of last Sunday.

Glen

thanks for the info, will head Or is it still stick bait and spoonsout early and try for browns. Did I understand that they were getting browns on flies and flashers?

I beleieve I may have talked to you or your friend a month or so ago on the gas dock at Mikes. I believe you're from Wilkes Barre or Dallas. Let me know if that was you or not. I personally am having one of my best seasons ever. I will be up for an extended weekend for the holiday. Give me a shout if you're at Mike's marina.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

We are W-B/Dallas, you may have talked with my Father as he was up a few times getting stuff ready. I have been unable to get up there due to work. We will be coming up today for the weekend and should be able to get out on Fri. AM. I would like to meet up with you we are in the East side.Thanks

I rent the cottage at the marina and stay on the west side. I will however be camping at Selkirk for the weekend with Family and friends. I'll PM you my cell number. I will be fishing just about every morning and running to the dunes in the afternoon with the family to hang at the beach.

You may catch me at my dock or the cottage.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

Its good to see some pa boys on here I have a place in mexico all so I will be here all week end it is just me and my son I live in jermyn give me a call 499 7848 or onthe radio Fish Ghost good luck hope we all getem

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png