Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW I am headed to fairhaven for the long weekend. Was out two weeks ago and picked up a small king in 180'. Haven't seen any reports for fairhaven was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I could not get a rod to move. Saw slot of boats out today. Water temp was low 60's. Targeting browns? I can't seem to figure the browns out. Any body have any luck out of fairhaven today? Any info would be appreciated.

The browns were still available in 20 foot of water in the mornings before boat traffic shut them down. best lures were caremel dolphin and brass watermelon stingers. kings were in abundance Saturday and Sunday in the 160-250 range. They were scattered on monday but could still find a few. Atomik Hammer, TG, shredded hammer were the best producers there behind white, white/green, mt dew spindoctors.

Thanks for the update. Didn't get any fish this weekend. Will be trying again this weekend for sure. I keep my boat behind you at bayside. If you don't mind I would like to talk to you if I see you over there. I've been fishing for trout and salmon the past few years and would love to learn anything I can.