seneca 6/30

fished seneca today only staying around severne....we went 12 for 16 in 4 hrs of fishing.....big weenie lap dance and yellow snow and green dot glow caught all our fish today....the seneca special, albino gator and a custom e-chip from good time charters were the only flasher we used.....weeds pods and fleas are showing up ;(:@:no: ........looks like its time to head north :):):) ....

Good luck, I'm heading for Port Bay for the weekend. We have some friends that have a cottage. Might try casting some spoons from shore at first light. Great fireworks show up there.

Tom

Good report and thanks for the up-to-the-minute one also..... :lol: ........not to be a smart A but were they at the knot (fleas) .....maybe that popular/button ball junk instead that likes to hang up on the knots ?????? temp seems low for fleas I've been showing 64* to 66* surface.....seems like 70* was the temp before with 10' to 15' of it stacked up on top............but then last year the little buggers didn't want to go away even when the water was cooling off........man it will be a lllloooonnngg season if those little buggers load up now and last into October !!!!!! :@

Nice catch,I have to get some of those Big Weenie flys. Is Hills and Valleys the closest place that handles them? I fished Canandaiqua yesterday and the wires loaded up with fleas also and weeds. I had 71deg. on the south end out deep. :(