Wire Line video

We we all waiting in suspense to see the results of the wire we use?

The torpedo wire has worked well for me so far, no fish on it yet... but caught a pretty healthy tree stump about a month ago. That was a hell of a fight.

Heck of a video! In AFW's defense they do have the thinnest diameter out of all those wires. I have no affiliation with them what so ever, but it was the weakest in his test, and I cant ever remember cracking off a Salmon just because. They might as well call it 20lb test! That Torpedo stuff looks to be pretty strong.

Very interesting....thanks for posting!! I have sent this video to AFW, because their wire seems to test incorrectly. They have to breaktest all their wire before spooling, so it almost makes you wonder if a batch of 20lb wire got labeled as 30lb, doesn't it?

We have been selling AFW for about 8 to 9 years, zero complaints

Sell it side by side to another brand (no names mentioned) We get $13 more for AFW per $1000' and it out-sells about 12 to 1

We sell about 3/4 of a million feet a season of AFW, cant count the times our customers say they have got 3 to 4 seasons out of their wire before it had to be replaced, and always due to the simple fact they got it hung up with other lines and had to cut it down

I tried doing my own break strength test but only have a set of 30# scales on hand, it burried the scales ever time

Just might be an occupancy in the henhouse (:

Tom