1996 Sea Nymph 195 GLS

I'm selling my 19.5 foot Sea Nymph because I want to get a bigger boat. It is in good shape and is powered by a 1996 150 hp oil injected 2 stroke Johnson and a 1996 9.9 4 stroke Yamaha kicker with remote controls. Both engines have low hours, have been well mantained and run excellent. The boat has a bimini top with a full stand up enclosure as well as a mooring cover. I use the boat on Lake Ontario. It handles the lake fine with a deep V hull and wide beam and tows very easily. It sits on a matching Sea Nymph Shoreland'r bunk trailer that is in very good condition. The boat has lots of storage and is a great rig to fish out of. $8000.00 or best offer. I will entertain all offers. If interested call me at 607-437-6502

John

• 6 months later...

The boat is still for sale.

It comes with a brand new Eagle Fishmark 640C color sonar with built in temperature sensor, 8 rod holders - 2 Tite Loks and 6 Cabela's Quick Draws, 2 Cannon tab lock bases for Cannon small body manual downriggers and a 1 year old Cobra marine radio.

These are great boats for the economic situation we are in these days. I've got a 89 that I have had since 99 with an Evenrude 88HPspecial on it and will never part with it. I can trailer it and still get 15mpg, it fit's under the bridge at Tunkannic falls, Drains well in Feb. Very winter friendly. I have run 7 rod spreads with room for 2 more no prob. I've fished heavy seas all day when you only see one or 2 other boats on a labor day weekend. They are like a cork. I'm sure who ever purchases this boat will like it. Here's mine in action out of Fairhaven.

Fair_Haven_020_crop.jpg

Mine flys with the 88hp BTW.

I bought an 86 last year, someone re-did the interior five years ago and the boat sat. Needed the transom done last year. Found a used Mercury 90 four stroke for it last year. Need to repaint it this year and get some canvas work done. These are functional boats-can handle the big lakes but can be used on the small ones and can be towed by anything that can pull 1500 pounds or so.

I also bought an 86 last year. original 86 2 stroke 85 hp yamaha and 04 8hp 4 stroke kicker both in excellent condition. also has 4 cannon mag 10 and planer mast set up. I'm putting new electronics in now humminbird 853 and fish hawk. Looked for the better part of a year to find this boat and couldnt be happier. Had it out on Champlain until Dec.18 chasin Landlocks would still be fishing but they salt the roads and thats just a mess. Looking forward to hauling her over to the big pond this april. I just love this rig so far and enjoying working on her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's mine. Its a 1989 19' with a 90 evenrude and 9.9 merc. kicker. I put a lot of work into it but I got it real cheap. Between the purchase and fixing up, I have about 5k into it. I use it mainly for trout & Walleye. I have a Penn Yan for salmon fishing but I really like the Sea Nymph. I can do a lot more with it.

bt10003.jpg

PB0001.jpg

Any interest in a possible trade. I am looking to downsize.

1988 22' Bayliner Trophy Hardtop

5.0L OMC V8

Boat comes with:

Garmin 182 GPSMAP

Eagle FishMark 640C

King Rotary Auto Pilot on Main Engine

Washdown system

Remote Control Spot Light on Hard Top

Garelick 4 stroke Kicker Bracket

3/4 Swim Platform

4 Blade Prop

Boat is in very good shape for its age.

Sitting on a nice INSPECTED galvanized Escourt Trailer with surge brakes.

DSCN1191.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm selling my 19.5 foot Sea Nymph because I want to get a bigger boat. It is in good shape and is powered by a 1996 150 hp oil injected 2 stroke Johnson and a 1996 9.9 4 stroke Yamaha kicker with remote controls. Both engines have low hours, have been well mantained and run excellent. The boat has a bimini top with a full stand up enclosure as well as a mooring cover. I use the boat on Lake Ontario. It handles the lake fine with a deep V hull and wide beam and tows very easily. It sits on a matching Sea Nymph Shoreland'r bunk trailer that is in very good condition. The boat has lots of storage and is a great rig to fish out of. $8000.00 or best offer. I will entertain all offers. If interested call me at 607-437-6502

John

Isn't there any electronics or fishing equipment that comes with the boat?

It has a brand new Eagle Fishmark 640C color sonar with built in temperature sensor, 8 rod holders - 2 Tite Loks and 6 Cabela's Quick Draws, 2 Cannon tab lock bases for small bodied manual downriggers and a new Cobra marine radio.