Bakerized!!

Had to show off some of the fish on my baits over the past 10 days, they have been hot! A little bit of musky p^rn for you guys, have many other pics but these are the most recent- GOT BAKER'S?

Todd Young has been crushing them on my baits all year! Chautauqua-

p6290013.jpg

Big Bob Hoce- Chautauqua

Download_chaut_50_jpg_1088.jpg

Minnesota fish-

Photo0247_1.jpg

Women can Bakerize them also!

Photo0243.jpg

GOT BAKER'S?

Yeah- Todd's fish is a good representative of a healthy NY fish. Thick, long and good color. With continued stockings and catch/release, fish like this will be around for awhile. Think it is too early to do another fundraiser for the hatchery? I am thinking about doing one and I can have Stan Durst join us in the next one along with Fred Pearson from OH. Watcha thinking guys?

Very cool to see those in the stores outside the local area :yes: you've come a long way in one short year, from early tweaking and tuning, to a great bait...and not just a knockoff of someone elses design either, like a lot of others.

those baits are truly something to be proud of. I tell ya, at only $25 a pop, they are a GREAT deal and will go quick!

Personally, I think the time is right for another auction, but I'm not sure why we need Stan and others...your spray jobs are top notch. Can't tell ya how many times I've heard the comments that those are too nice to go in the water...now THAT'S the mark of a good lure.

Thanks very much Nitro- here are a few that I am sending to The Happy Hooker on Chautauqua. I did a quick run of Butt-Shakers and these are 3 of the 7 colors that will be in the shop to start in these rubber tailed baits. Stop in and take a look if you ever get up that way- pics are of Perch, Shad and Brown Perch. They will also have some others like Firetiger, White Perch, Walleye and Blue Shad. The "Hooker" and I also came up with "The Happy Hooker" color, a reverse pink perch that we decided to do and call it their color. Stop in and check them out.

013.jpg

You guys may not hear from me for a bit because the Michigan Muskie Shop sold out of the 60 plugs I sent them 2 weeks ago, cool thing is- they haven't even opened up the doors for business yet! People heard they had "Baker's" and bought them all up. The owner of the shop said some guys even drove 70 miles each way to get them! I was asked to make 10 of each color asap! That's 130 baits for that shop alone, he says he needs them for the grand opening in a few days. Ahhhhhh...... its time to put some work in! Much thanks to the many people who have helped me out along this crazy path! Honestly I am a very thankful person! I also signed up to do the Michigan Musky Show, the Butler Fishing Show and the Ohio Musky Show this winter. Gonna be a busy year! Got Baker's?

Yeah buddy :yes::yes::yes: !!!! 39" Pike isn't too shabby! Billy P putting the smack down on big pike! This time of year pike that size aren't the easiest thing to catch IMO, nice job! Wishing you many more like that one! Mind sharing what color it ate? Looks like you were trolling correct?

Until some things are cleared up I can't do any auctions Old Man, maybe soon. I think we are all itching for some fishin'. I am going down for some night fishing this week. Last year at this time it was the only way I could get fish in the boat. McCoy- got any fish pics? lol. Come on- it gets us all worked up.

P/M me what colors Slimyfish and give it a week or two if you want a few. I was hoping to make you a few and it hasn't happened yet. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Is the Michigan Muskie Shop that just opened out of your way when you are at LSC? They have a few if its on the way?