Hot Lure: glow noodle/ wire

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

made it to sodus early this afternoon and went out for an afternoon troll. setup in 160 fow and hit a good 8lb steelie on the first rod in the water before the second ball even made a descent. worked north and hit another steelie about the same size. shortly after took a skipper king of the wire with my own special rig i designed. worked our way a little deeper and hit a 15lb king on the same thing. turned to work back over that spot and the wire gets smoked with a long screaming run. 20 minutes later a 26lb 4oz king lay in the back of the boat. marking our first major of the season. (major being 20+)

half wired

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

can you believe a 36.14 in early july? were gonna be lookin at some monster kings by mid august. 2 for 2 today couple 12 pounders.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Whoa just saw that new loc leader, 36.14 is CRAZY big for july. I thought that 29lber would hold up! Wow, just wow.

Nick

Nick, when i was filleting the fish from wednesday i pulled the big one open to see what kinda bait they were feeding on down deep like that. i pulled out 2 7" alewifes and a crayfish. a crayfish? whats the deal with that? never seen one in a salmons belly before.....