Ethanol free gas available on cayuga

Guys, Don's Marina has transitioned over to non-ethanol fuel. Apparently there was a law suit in Florida between marinas and oil companies and the marinas won. ethanol free gas is available for marine and off road use only. Law suit prohibits it to be sold at the pump at regular gas stations.

Good news for boaters now you have weigh your options and decide to spend more on the lake or risk the damage with the cheaper stuff on the roadside gas stations.

Actually, it was up to the marina to choose if they wanted to sell non ethanol or not originally. Our marina (Frog Hollow) On seneca lake just switched back to non ethanol at 4.79 a gallon....But hey I'll take it!!!!

From what I understand yes it was up to Marina's on whether or not to switch, the problem up until recently was availability. If your supplier stopped carrying it, you were forced to switch. I know the big fuel distribution company here in Vestal emptied it's tank last year and it was a special order item at a much higher price. I am hopeful a few gas stations in ag districts will carry it now aswell so I start running it in my equipment again.

Actually, it was up to the marina to choose if they wanted to sell non ethanol or not originally. Our marina (Frog Hollow) On seneca lake just switched back to non ethanol at 4.79 a gallon....But hey I'll take it!!!!

Like :yes: