Ruff Rider ProAm Week Reports

dude you runnin for a political position learn to summerize we all seen little dinks,bad enuf that it happens just release em and move on dont stand their holdin a dying fish that size for a pic.. you need to focus on why ya are nailing all little dinks not how quick yer killin one movin on to the next, everyone ya hold up probly wont make it or will suffer . even tho they swim away..talk to some experianced guys to have them explain how to focus on bigger fish ....We know the learning curve is fun but 75 plus yer own post out of a hundred???? remember the difference in Striped bass catch on just a couple tips ???? What was it 4 or 5 for 4 trips to over 20 fish a day...just trying to be helpfull maybe you can give me a call (after the pro am sodus)

Good evening Ray.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, I continued these posts because people asked me to, by all means dont read them if you dont like them.

Secondly, all of the dinks were pulled oit of the water by line or hook and photod by my wife then unhooked by pliars. Any that im holding or are on the floor were either boxed or flopped off.

Good luck this weekend and with any luck you can avoid the dinks better than me.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Great helpful reports nick and good luck this coming weekend, ill be up at the end of the month to hit the water and ill be giving ya a call!

Thanks C3M, stop by Arneys and i'll do my best to fill you in or drop me a PM (I wont be able to read PMs until I'm back home next week, they dont show up on my phone).

Nick, I'm thinking if the weather stays fair Ron and I are gonna come up and take a couple good kings home for the smoker

[ Post made via iPod ] iPod.png

Should be nice today and the fish are out there!