Rochester 07/07 and 07/08

After being on the injured reserve list for the past three weeks, the Missdemeanor was 100% and ready to go. I worked the Land gig till 0700hrs on the 7th and then took her out for a test run...Good to go so we made the hike to the fishing grounds. Started around 0930hrs and fished to 1200. 12 landed for 15 total bites. Good spinnys were Captain Valium, Mr. Measles, and Live Wire. Behind the spinnys I ran an Atomik frozen Frog, and Fox flies in Gizzard shad, High octane green. Mostly king bite with a few Steeleis thrown in.

07/08 we went back to the same area and found the current to be better and the fish were still on the chew. Same cast of characters as far a paddle set ups. Spoons were the wonderbread, Spook, Yeck Obama, and Yeck Glow frog. Ended the morning around 1030 going 14 for 17.

Some pics from today....Tight lines...

july8th001.jpg

july8th003.jpg

july8th004.jpg

july8th006.jpg

Thanks guys....it felt great to be out again.....the rest of my summer is going to very busy with rescheduled trips and of course the land gig getting n the way.

Just fishin.....feel your pain brother......a big thing now is that damn ethanol. The low test stuff really causes havoc with marine engines. I used an ethanol treatment and now I run a little higher test fuel. My issues were the old .50 cent part causing hundreds of dollars in repairs.

Good luck out there boys.....the kings are on the chew......