Hello LOU Members,

Navionics has developed some cutting edge products that may help each of you. I know Chad and his father have been running our iPad app since our sponsorship of LOU. But, other products are now available. Please allow me to update you.

Freshest Data

Weekly publishing is happening now! This means that we are making our updated databases available for download from our web store every week – available for charts purchased after 10/1/10. Go to www.navionics.com and click on the web store to update your charts.

Navionics App for PC/Mac - Free updates available now!

Version 1.4 has significant new features:

Routes and Markers can be exported/imported to and from select plotter models!

(Raymarine, Furuno NavNet, Humminbird, Lowrance, Northstar, Geonav)

Freshest data - receive the most current chart data automatically when you open the app!

Download the PC app on up to 5 computers - Mac or PC!

Wind forecasts & view wind direction and speed out to 3 days.

Geotag your audio files, videos and photos to the map.

MOBILE

NewsStand – coming soon with Navionics app for iPhone!

Access boating articles published by the industry’s most recognized magazines within the app!

Get valuable location-specific information from select geo-referenced articles for popular destinations.

Read articles as pure text or in original print layout with photos.

Rapala partnership

Rapala will keep anglers updated on their newest products and events by using the Navionics mobile application as a location based communication tool. This tool will give anglers information they need, real time, to catch more and bigger fish, wherever they are.

Thanks Gang

Hope so. I was hoping he could answer my first question. I would update my Fish N Chip if there have been any changes, assuming that the Fish N Chip can be updated. It would be nice if there were a place to check if updates had been made to the charts similar to the way lowrance lists their software updates with dates.