Looking for Deck chairs (2)

Can anyone reccommend a quality (fold up) deck chair for the back of the boat? has to be non-marking on the floor and light....is there such a thing!!!

Thanks

Chris,

I am using 2 Wise Deluxe Deck chairs. They are aluminum and failrly light weight. They both fit in the cuddy with all my rods and gear and other seat cushions as well. They are little pricey but are comfortable and worth it when you have 4 on the boat.

Mike

I use the Wise Chairs as well chairs and love them; they are absolutely comfortable. I have the stainless steel versions and have used them hard for 3 years and they hold up well. Just keep the nuts tight and replace the footpads occasionally (West Marine sells replacement pads). Everyone comments on the comfort of these chairs. I'll definitely buy another set when these give up the ghost.

Chris:

Mine were on the boat when I purchased it. These are not the chairs sold by West Marine. I checked their web site last night when posting to this thread because I've seen similar chairs there. After reading the horrendous feedback on the WM site, I realize those are a "cheap imitation" made in China, not the Wize chairs.

Are you still slipping at Mike's?

No i'm not....right now at a private dock, but "may" be moving soon as i begin to run trips

thanks for that info....always try to by USA - any room in Catfish for the new ride?

its either have them sit and get out of my way.... or listen to me all day when i can't see the rods!!!

i have to be able to see....there was this tall tail once that said a watched pot never boils or something of the sort!!! :)

2011_07_10_10_41_24.jpg

No i'm not....right now at a private dock, but "may" be moving soon as i begin to run trips

thanks for that info....always try to by USA - any room in Catfish for the new ride?

Chris:

Catfish Marina still has a camp slot and a slip or 2 open. When you say "run trips" do you mean charters? Catfish Marina doesn't allow charters to operate there but, Catfish Creek Fishing Camp does. Catfish Marina will slip a boat without the owner having a camp but, not the other way around.

Send a PM if you want more info. I'm not sure I still have your phone number.

Overton's catalog has the Wise chairs for 150.00 ea. They have 3 yr warranty on upholstery and 6 yrs on the frame. I have two, always used them on my other boat, very comfortable.

Actually the coolers and cushions weren't too bad. Maybe check out the cooler seats with the back also. If you get the Wise chairs, you will still have a cooler or two kicking around the deck. The chairs with the armrests are comfortable though.

Thanks for the info guys....Sounds like it would be a Wise decision to go with them!!!

Andy, i did/am looking at the cooler chairs but to wide to fit - i noticed a higher version of the wise deluxe that the coolers will slide under... that may be the ticket