Trolling out of i-bay

Looking for suggestions for fishing this weekend off i-bay. 19 foot boat - I can run 4 rods off downriggers and 2 with lead line (with or without walleye-boards). Recent postings say 55-90 feet down over 150-220 feet of water. I don't have a down-speed/temp unit, so I use the Humminbird FF to find fish. Lousy luck so far and it looks like the fishing is very good. Help! and thanks.

I was out Thursday night... check my post under the Fishing section... setup about 100' and troll north, fish the screen riggers in the 70-90' region should be good, had a bit of a NE out there today so stuff might be a bit higher... there were MANY fish on the screen from 100-200 fow east of Ibay last night, park your riggers where where you're marking the fish is the best advice I can give. I can mark my weights on the screen at trolling speed and can adjust them to where I am seeing the fish. You would have gone crazy chasing temperature last night it was all over the place. Gps speeds around 2.4-2.7 with NK weight spoons and spin doctors and you should catch fish. There are some high steelhead so a 10 color core should be good for a fish or two out there as well. Also, do not forget sliders on at least two riggers. Good luck