FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 40+

Total Boated:35 or so

Species Breakdown:Kings and Steelhead

Hot Lure: any thing green or white

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:1.9-2.1

Boat Depth: 100-300 Best was 260-300(25-26Line)

Lure Depth: 40-70

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Wow! I knew it was going to be a good day but really was not expecting this good. I took Tim, Johnathan, Kyle and Brain out with me. I talked Tim's ear off about fishing with me all winter in the plow truck :talk: So he was looking forward to going out with me and I don't think he was one bit disappointed :lol: We even used his truck to tow my boat. I got real comfortable driving that hot rod :inlove:

So for my day! I got 3 riggers down in no time but as soon as I started to rig my wires it was non stop! We had boated 4 steelies before 5:30. After several battles I finally got all ten rods out by I think 7 and I could not keep them in the water. I had 3 riggers , 4 divers, 300' copper,475ftcopper and 7 core. The only rod that did not take a fish was the 475ft of copper. I think it was just too deep. Dipsys parked at 145, 160, 220 and 260. Riggers were more productive 40 and 50 ft on spoons. Mag NBK was hot! I tried some R&R spoons I just got and caught some nice fish on them. Froggy I think was the best performer. MTdew with the spook, Albino gator with Ballzonachin, Seneca special with I think is the Crybaby, Shocker SD paired with skid mark, were all hot Flasher Fly setups. All Big Weenie flys that I just received. ;);)

We were releasing most everything but keeping mature fish or deep hooked. We did keep are limit though! We landed a 24lb king and a 22lb king on a double. The 24 came off of the 300' copper seneca special. 22lb king came off of the 145 dipsy green SD a green big weenie fly? Also, landed a 13lb Steelie. It slammed the Spook fly! I mean slammed! :o I wanted to release it but it swallowed the hook so deep I had a hard time even reaching it with the needle nose plyers :( I also lost one on the copper that I know was twenty plus but I horsed him a bit and straighted the hook. :P

We had doubles all day. 1 quad but only landed 2 fish and had a huge mess. We did go once a half hour without a hit but as soon as we switch directions with the wind it was game on. Really if you can call in, take time off and go fishing here. Do it. Its not fishing at all. It way better then that ;)

oak1.jpg

Doubled up on the 2 big Kings

oak2.jpg

oak3.jpg

oak4.jpg

oak5.jpg

oak6.jpg

oak7.jpg

oak8.jpg

Looking forward to it Rod.

BW, In all fairness to the owner hook. I think I took 5 kings that were 15 to 24lbs before I hooked into another one that had to be 20+. It peeled a lot of line in a hurry and when it was done screaming I started to pull on it pretty hard. It was my fault. I should have taken my time. I try and give you a call tomorrow.