Surface Temp: 72

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 7/15 (1) 7/16 (3)

Total Boated:7/15 (1), 7/16 (1)

Species Breakdown:Both days (KINGS)

Hot Lure: Green Spin Doctor w/ A-TOM-MIK Mirage Fly 7/15. White & Green spotted Spin Doctor w/ White A-TOM-MIK Fly 7/16

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.5

Down Speed: 2.4-2.7

Boat Depth: 150-300FOW

Lure Depth: 80-135

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

7/15 after a quick bite to eat with my dad & son we headed out for a quick evening troll. Around 8:15 the Dispsy rod started pullin wire out. I pulled the rod and got my Son on it. The fish had a quick run pullin about and extra 150' off that rod. We had that set at a #2 setting out 280'. 10 minutes later my Son had pulled his first king in :) . This fish weight a nice 8lbs perfect for a starter for him :yes:

7/16 We headed out a little late dropped in at 200FOW and set up. about 45 minutes later I had a rip on my Port side dipsey set. I pulled the rod and hung on. this was set at 300' out and by the time I looked down I was out to 600' the next time I looked I was around 980 and he finally stopped. 25 minutes later we netted the biggest fish I've ever caught. This was a nice 18lb king. We just started fishing last year and struggled alot last year. This was great for all of us. I just need to get my wife and Dad on one and the year will be a success. :clap:

BTW; I've learned alot through this site and it has made me a better fisherman. My biggest part of the puzzle came on Fathers dad when my wife surprized me with a FISH HAWK 4X. This made a huge difference.

====================

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0194_1.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg