Had a fun weekend thanks to Hank (L&M), Todd (bottom feeder), & Vic (Sliderbite) this weekend. Fished anywheres from 70 to 250 fow thru the weekend & caught fish mainly from 170 to 200 fow. Using mainly light green or Miami Dolphin Ito flies on the dipseys & Blue Whale or other Warrior spoons on the riggers we boated some nice fish. Threw back the shakers & skippies but kept some of the bigger ones for table fare. The highlight of the weekend was a nice 26.8 lb king we swore was over 30 lbs & ran into Davenports to weigh in for the LOC. Not one to make the board, but a beautiful fish. Thanks for the great time guys, & looking forward to you fishin with me again.

dcp_1177.jpg

dcp_1176.jpg

dcp_1178.jpg

dcp_1182.jpg

dcp_1179.jpg

That fish does look 30 lbs!! You might have been screwed by a bad scale?

nah, it weighed a little over 25 on my boga grip scale, 27.5 on Hank's scale, & 26.8 on Davenports scale. It fooled us. :(

That fish does look 30 lbs!! You might have been screwed by a bad scale?

nah, it weighed a little over 25 on my boga grip scale, 27.5 on Hank's scale, & 26.8 on Davenports scale. It fooled us. :(

Three bad scales!!!! Dang. Looks like a fun day. Where was Eskmio Joe??

It was nice seeing all of you guys this weekend, Bob, Todd, and Mike.

Vic, did you lose a small knife out of your truck Sunday? One of the guys that fished with me found it in the parking lot where we parked at the end of the day.

Vic, did you lose a small knife out of your truck Sunday? One of the guys that fished with me found it in the parking lot where we parked at the end of the day.

nope wasnt mine :)

Andy was it 2 1/2" long folded, have a bead chain on it & the numbers 60505 on the back. :lol: