FROM BLACK EYE TO "BLUE EYE""

well i did sorta say "and team" but Chad forgot to tell me the True Reason he did so well. Must be all the info she learned on the Honeymoon aboard the "sunset cruise boat".. Ya see he told his new wife they were going on a cruise on their honeymoon...BUT HE forgot to mention to her that "Sunset Cruise" was a fishing charter he booked....Wonder how the rest of the honeymoon went ? :lol:

Congrats to Chad, Katie, Todd, Evan and Billy...glad to see you kids enjoying the Pro-Am's as much I have for 20 something years and finishing on top is a bonus that is a hard earned accomplishment you can be proud of. Good to see the open division starting to fill out as well, it does give those sitting on the sidelines an opportunity to compete at higher level.

Hahah - thanks guys! The "sunset cruise" idea ended up working out pretty well. Kate enjoyed reading her books at the front of the boat and I enjoyed reeling in Tuna in the back of the boat :) This has been a very consistent setup on Lake Ontario for us as well. Kate will ask if we can go on a "boat ride" and I tell her sure and that the first only boat ride of the day leaves the dock at 5:00am. The only hurdle we have run into is that she likes to clean the boat with Clorox Wipes seemingly after every fish that hits the deck. So we are trying to work out a compromise in that area still........ oh the married life........ :lol: