1994 Penn Yan 265 Pro Hunter - SOLD

B8buket

26' long , 10' beam. Taco 15ft. aluminum outriggers , 4 Cannon downriggers (2) are digi-trolls.

Berts Custom Tackle track and rod holders , 8 rod holder rocket launcher , 2 sets collapsable planer boards ,

electric planer board retrievals.

1 year old HDS-10 Lowrance plus Sirius weather , Fishawk X-4 speed and temp.

Raymarine 24 mile radar , Raymarine autopilot and standard marine VHF radio.

New 2 year old 5.7 Mercruiser - closed cooling system , Mag MPI engine , less than 200hrs.

Full Coast Guard package

One auto extinguisher in engine compartment and high water bilge alarm.

Battery charger w/2 Deka batteries.

Also comes w/dual axle galvanized trailer.

Complete up to date maintanence log.

For contact info. and appointment p.m. here

Owner is asking $25,000

Thanks for looking

Vic

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Vic, I did not see the PM with your contact info. Does this come to my email or the private message tab on the site? If it goes to my email I have spam block on which might have deleted. Pleaseadvise

Vic, I did not see the PM with your contact info. Does this come to my email or the private message tab on the site? If it goes to my email I have spam block on which might have deleted. Pleaseadvise

PRIVATE MESSAGES tab on the site , at the top of the page. Click on it you should see my p.m. , just click on it to open up. :)

Vic

or I'll call ya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Yep it means I need to sell one before I can buy another one, but it just seems no one is a Bayliner fan!!! So whats your Point?

Just joshing you. I have a Trophy so I'm not against Bayliners. No offense was intended and sorry if you took it that way.

Yep it means I need to sell one before I can buy another one, but it just seems no one is a Bayliner fan!!! So whats your Point?

Just joshing you. I have a Trophy so I'm not against Bayliners. No offense was intended and sorry if you took it that way.

Trophy!!! Mike go to work.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Trophy!!! Mike go to work.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

LMAO at Nick! Yeah I'm going back to work. You should heed some of your own advice! Lmao.

I called and left a message with Dick to see it this weekend if still avail. Wondering if there has been a recent survey? Bob

Still available as of now , get a hold of Dick he'll set you up with someone up here to show it.

He's living in Florida now. The boat is still on Skaneateles Lake.

If you have a problem getting a hold of Dick let me know I 'll take care of it.

Vic