VIDEO OF PRO AM 2007 OSWEGO & SODUS BOATS

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

Awwesome video. I don't know if those who haven't fished a Pro Am can appreciate the anticipation and excitement one feels while watching this. Watching the boats schooled up waiting for release time to dash through the pierheads!! WOW WHAT A FEELING!!!!

Clarke:

Yehh that’s a big ten four...

unless you have fished tournaments you really can’t explain the excitement and the rush it is to set the first rigger.

I did not get much video of fish begin caught because I was busy doing many other task...

Come on spring 2008!!!!

Im hooked too,its nice to eleminate the other boats (pull plugs,throw banannas on board,steal there adult beverage) to better your odds , but everyone who can should get in these pro am derbys ,ive only done one but if its at all possiable it will be my first of many, start planning now .........P.S. THANK YOU TO ALL THE OBSERVERS ,if ya want to get your feet wet into the pro ams,sign up to be a observer you will meet some great people(UNLESS YOU GET MY BOAT) learn some great fishing techniques, (ditto),and be responsable for the most important part of the derby,also if your on any amature boats other than mine you dont need to enter all that information they tell ya to just pretend you are. :devil:

Hey dude ya think I can cut my boat out of those videos? I would love that for the website. Its too bad you didnt get me chucking apples at that baha that caught my copper on day two of Sodus :lol: . Now there would have been some good footage.

Rich;

I have more video of your boat than whats there. If you like I can make you a disk??? Did you want anything else on it besides your boat??? If you e-mail me pictures I can add them into film strip and also any music you want....Put together an Idea and let me know. All i want in return is a one day charter....LOL Ha ha ah H Ahhaha ah h

I will have to edit the files I have stored on my computer. I can also get some close ups this fall when you show up for the combat fishing @ the Genny river. I will have to check file size to e-mail or better yet I can make you a DVD that you can load on your own computer.