Boat I am looking at to buy?

motocross

My friends friend is selling his 20 ft Trophy WA with a 150 merc offshore outboard… He is moving to California so he needs to sell before he leaves.

So I am pretty confident the boat /engine have no serious issues…he says it runs flawless and loves the boat. Its light so it’s easy to tow and should work well in both salt and freshwater. If I get it I would like to add a HT kicker 9.9 and 4 electric riggers. I would also have to purchase the fisherman top and side curtains.

Not sure of exact year and price yet.

If anyone here has this boat all rigged up I would like to see some pics.

Thanks tony

100_1640.jpg

100_3259.jpg

Thats the same model I am looking at right now. I would be going from a 17' Polarkraft. Do you know if you can ski off this boat? I still need to be able to use it with the family if I get rid of my polarkraft. It seems like a great fishing platform if you need to tow. The only thing that this one is missing that I want is the hard top with rocket launchers.

I have an 08 and we fish, ski, tube and generally enjoy the heck out of the boat. That is what I like about this model is that it does do it all. I would have liked to have a bigger boat for fishing, but this has been a great family boat.

You will love it. Great fish/family platform at a resonable price. Fit and finish.....stinks, but who cares. The amount of cuddy space to fishing space is why I like the layouts of the Trophys. My 23' model can sleep four comfortably and has plenty of fishing space. Not sure of the power on the outboard model, but you can fish year'round with the setup.