Hey Fishinman, you were right about the bananas. I took that bottle of banana oil you gave me along friday and met Ray K. at Mexico Point to fish the LSRD. When he wasen't looking I rubed it all over my hands and went through all his tackle boxes and handled all hie lures. Well it was a long too days,we didn't do Sh$T. I must have missed some of the lures because we hooked up three times in two days. Sorry I couldn't let MuskyBob In on it because they worked hard trying to to get a hit. I did tell young Buffy about it, he said good that should quiet Dad down for a while. Looks like Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S lived up to its name. Sorry guys,I just didn't beleave the banana thing. What the hell we had too good days fishing Ray.----Mike.

Good thing you didn't tell Ray you had that oil he may have wanted you to rub it all over him :shock:

Hmmm..... 10 fish landed in the 2 days at Sodus with me on the boat (all be it a little sickly 1 day) and only 2 fish at the LSR and I'm not on the boat :shock: kinda makes me wonder :lol: