Hello everyone does anyone know of a decent but not expensive palce to stay up by mexico bay kinda of close to the boat launch perferably like a campground or cheap motel any ideas would be great.....

Inexpensive motel in Mexico Bay? Seems like Sticks Sportsbar and Motel In New Haven is just the ticket. Mikey "Sticks" is a fisherman catering to fishermen. Mike and Bobby will make you feel at home. Sticks is 10 minutes from Mexico Point boat launch and 5 minutes from Catfish Creek. They don't mind trailered boats being left at thier place during the week. They have very good rates and can give you fishing information to boot. I send all my ride alongs there and stay there myself during the river run seasons after I close up my camp.

http://stickssportsbar.com/

Hey Wood, in the spring i came up for 4 days and stayed at Catfish Creek,very cool there,good deal on the accomodations and your boat is right there,its a lil tributary that leads into the big O,there is also a fish cleaning station there,u would have to travel just a lil east to get to Mexico Bay! a place to consider! GOOD LUCK,FISH-ON,STEVO

we just stayed 2 nights at port lodge in port ontario.clean room with 2 beds,clean bathroom,small fridge and strong but noisy a/c.rooms with 2,3,or 4 beds available and plenty of parking for boat trailers.we paid $60 per night for my son and i.

15 minute drive from mexico boat launch and convenience store across the street for coffee,gas,ice and snacks.

For super Cheap Salmon Country lets you pitch a tent in thier field which is mowed like a yard. You have a boat launch into Lil Salmon on site,fish cleaning station, and comunity bathroom/Water no shower. If they have an empty dock you can put your boat on a dock for an extra fee. You come and go as you please, nothing formal at all and just make sure you pay up before you leave. Quite often I'd show up at midnight, set up camp and finally visit with one of them mid day the next day or before I'd leave. 315-963-8049. I haven't been up in 2 yrs but I just called them and verified it is still that way. He said come on up and make your self at home.