HH salmon spectacular AND lil salmon river challenge

henderson harbor salmon spectacular kicked off friday morning

we ran north west from salmon river set up in 140 fow

no action til we hit 275 fow MC rocket with big weenie meat head fires on the 110 rigger

that rig goes on to take 3 nice teenage kings

the eis house e-chip teamed with a big weenie pole dancer 322' out on the wire takes 2 nice teenagers and 1 just over 20

at the end of the day bree is sitting in 4th place with a 20.8 lb king

saturday morning kicks off the lil salmon river challenge

we ran back to where the kings were hitting fri

ran a white spin DR teamed with the new morning wood fly 300' out on wire ( took 4 kings)

ran the same MC rocket set-up ( took 1 king)

teamed a hammer e-chip with a custom blue weenie 322' out on wire ( took 2 kings)

we were set up about 5:45.... boxed out at 8:15

we weighed in 6 fish for a total of 92 lbs....... 6th place out of 109 teams

THANK YOU to Karen and Gary from big weenie brand for such good flies and meat rigs AND also to MC rockets for their great imitation baits

263261_194336487291738_100001461656931_545469_1004061_n.jpg

todd

Nice job again as you always seem to do great. I have to give credit to Ron Jacoby as he came up with the fly Rons Morning Wood. When he said mix these colors I thought boy will that be ugly but turned out to be awesome. Get well soon Ron so you can use them :) On another note we will try and get them on the site today, busy as always here. Thanks Todd your great Rod sucks ;) BW

Great job todd! Congrats and I couldn't agree more on the Big Weenie flys. They have been awesome for us this year and gary & karen really are the best! Glad the mc rockets are working out for you. I keep telling people ya just gotta give them a chance.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png