Started the day slow but it picked up as we went, fished west of the Stoney wall with a few hits but not much action, We moved and trolled off the SW side of the wall heading SSW, 100-130 FOW, fishing 50-95 feet down found more fish there. There was a 2 degree break and the fish were there. What would you know, the depth finder worked but did not mark fish until the last 5 minutes we were dinking with the motor.

Anyhow we went 7 for 12 for a limit. 5 nice salmon to include two 20lbers and a rainbow, he was a bleeder and legal so we kept him and also threw a small jack back in. Bent hooks on flies plagued us. The Vanadium hooks are not strong enough for kings, take my word for it. Also managed to shake off a fat laker that hit flasher fly, oh, I hate those things.

We had to troll faster today and got fish trolling any direction as long as it was fast. The fish had not fed for a while and what bait they had in them was smaller than last week.

Spoons were slow but had good hookups on riggers and a full core: both spoons home taped on northern king blanks: yellow NBK and one I call the prototype.

Siggs green dolphin and a green echip were on fire again, had hits on a hammer but nothing to to about.

I can confirm the Salmon jaws are starting to get harder.

Yeah I agree with the jaws getting harder, Alot more drops from nothing other than hard mouths. No bent hooks, no break offs just coming un buttoned.

I think trolling faster and having a stiffer drag on the wires helps but just my .02$