Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 120 to 200

Lure Depth: 40 to 80

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

We took my buddy and his two kids out for a quick trip this am. We set up between port and the pumphouse and headed north. At 130fow our screen lit up but we couldnt pull a fish out of there. At 170fow our 40' rigger with a DW firecracker starts going and on the other end was a porky brown!!! As soon as I got that rigger reset it pops again with another brown?!?!?!?! We noticed alomost the entire fleet was working an area in approx. 250fow. We went through there and did manage to pop a couple steelhead and a couple teenagers but my buddies kids wanted to hook into a few big guys. Back into that 130 to 150 range we went. Once we got on a sw troll through there riggers and coppers started going nuts!! We had a few doubles and one triple on matures. My buddies 12 year old daughter did manage to land the best steelhead I have ever had the pleasure of netting!! The battery in my digital scales was dead so I used the manual ones I have and this pig came in just under 20lbs!! The DW glow frog, siggs 72 monty combo and siggs 42 second were our best producers. Wires at 160 to 180, coppers at 250' to 300' and riggers from 40' to 70' were our best.

7936.jpg

0722111755.jpg