Bear Creek Report July 29 PM

Fished east of port over 90 to 130 FOW. Went 2 for 2 18# and 20# kings. Both fish hit the wire out 150 2.5 setting with meat. Got the new 9.9 kicker mounted...works great! Wolf

Wolf nice fishing.... Just talked with a buddy of mine last night they did real well out of Pultneyville Sunday evening......One of these days I am going to load the Boat on the trailer and come up and fish the Wednesday night outing......Good luck wednesday night..... Woody.

Rind Leader, thats a lot of talk from a mia last week. Screamer is the man to beat. Can we do a biggest laker? Have an awsome laker program working right now. We took two @15 on Saturday. We also took 3 kings over 20 on Sat.

Woody, I hope you do come out...We start at 5:30 pm and fish till 9. It's a big fish derby winner takes all! $20.00 a boat crap talking included! It would be great to some some guys come out from the board! Wolf

Wolf,

I think I was out with you guys last night. I forgot all about Wend night derby. I was in the See ma, 21 ft Pen Yan. We went 2 for 2 16 lb king 95 fow 60 down on a blk and wht ladder back glow and the 25 lb king came 90 fow 60 down on a NK 28 watermellon, guess I should have came over since I have my boat docked in Pultneyville. I will be there next wendsday night.

Woody5442