Fished with the Holy Mackerel both Sat and Sun. Had one of those Sat morns that you dont have very often. Kings ,kings and more kings, Limited out by noon several over 25. Pictures to follow if I can get my camera program reloaded.

90 Fow around 40 down. NBK"s . green glow dodger flies. basically every rod was taking fish.Sunday was a different story.4 fish Sunday and we worked hard for em. Good ole Lake O.

One more thing to add ..Holy Mackerel keeps track of all fish caught on his boat . Landed his 399th salmon this weekend . Thats a this year only total. Already doubled last years totol.Not bad for a weekend warrior. Fishing been pretty dam good.

Holy cow Yankee... I hope the waves had settled down by then or else you had one heck of a rough ride back!

Stix, good going this weekend. I tried calling you to give you some info on the fish we found, but no luck reaching you.

Dalmation spin doctor was hot for us this weekend 200' to 250' of wire. I could only get one bit on a rigger all weekend though. Out of the 16 fish we caught, only 1 came on a rigger.... real weird.

Nick

Fish Stix,

Why is bobs_boy talking to you about the Dalmation spin doctor :?: :evil: :evil: :evil: That the last bit of info from me you'll get :!:

P.S. to everyone reading this,that set up sucks nobody should run it :lol:

Yankee Troller,

Yes that has been good. Run that all last season as well, real good. I do have a new hot runner but I am not telling. :lol: That Fishstix has a big mouth. :lol::lol: I'm going to find some matches.