Cayuga LOU-ALL rules

Remember this is a no entry fee event, if your registered on LOU, just sign up after the post . Must fish Cayuga Lake.

Saturday August 2nd 2008 from 6am to 1pm (if that's not the start time someone please put the right one in) weigh in and and get together will

be at Meyers park on Cayuga's east shore. Must be at Meyers Park to weigh in by 1pm.

On water communications: VHF channel # 72 will be used for communication between boats during the event.

Rules and Regulations:

Rule #1 - all NY State fishing and boating laws to be followed.

***Finger Lakes Special Fishing Regulations - Cayuga Lake …Brown trout, rainbow trout, lake trout, landlocked salmon. All year 15" and 18" for landlocked salmon in Cayuga Lake. 5 fish in combination (catch shall include no more than 3 lake trout or 3 landlocked salmon)

Rule #2 - Bragging is permitted but some restraint should be shown if a fellow fisherman starts crying

Rule #3 – Winner is based on best one man legal presentation per boat. (*** 5 fish maximum) based on weight.

What would everyone think about the following: In an effort to minimize our impact on the lake, if you would rather not keep your catch and you can precisely record the catch with digital photo’s (length and weight) then it would be acceptable for the competition. Honor system applies. We would need someone with a laptop to be able to download the photos… Anyone have one that would be willing to bring it out that day???

• 7 months later...

Im in, Does every one in boat need to be registered on LOU or just the Capt? I am new to the site but I live in the area and fish Cayuga alot, if any help is needed with any thing to do with the turnament just let me know.

Thanks Sean