Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.5- 2.7 sog

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 240

Lure Depth: 65-70

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Came out this morn about 7 am, met some big rollers going east, but settling down now a bit, took a 330 heading to 250 fow and put out my two rods one with spinny and fly on the starboard rigger and the other with spoons cheated.

IMAG0701.jpg

hosting images

Took this guy about 45 mins ago 18 lb king

On the nuclear green mtn dew spinny and a crinkle mirage atomik fly 70 down 20 off the ball

====================

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

No auto pilot but wish I did have cause I get way away from where the action is by the time I net the fish. I just keep the boat going with the wind and waves and it stays pretty straight. I don't try to do any difficult setups just downriggers or a copper out. Dipsy if I feel spunky. Just harder to net and hold rod with the dipsy leader.

Mark

Thanks I was just wondering because sometimes it is hard to find people to go with me...??... I haven't ever tried it by myself but I think I might sometime... PS. If any one ever wants to fish let me know, I am always looking for someone, Just a body to help out I have all the gear you could ever need.

man i have no idea how you manage live reports without the autopilot! I have a hard time doing my live reports WITH an autopilot! Even more fun is while you're typing a post into your phone you wonder "hmmm what's that sound?" and then you realize your rigger rod is peeling out line with a fish on :)

Thanks for the reporting Skipper!

The action was a 10+ yesterday. It was even better out at the 31 line the fish were huge out there several 30# + boated in the deeper water. Glow spoons were the ticket for the big guys, both the ghost and the MOONSHINE Razor Burn.

Wish I had the phone and time to report like you and Nick!!!

I'm with ya Nick! Typeing along and out of the corner of my eye the rod pops....throw down the phone and run around the console to grab it then it seems like what I was posting is like old news now cause everything is changing :lol: auto pilot would be good then I wouldn't get so far away from the good #s and have to get back

I was tempted to go out to the 30 lines but there was such good screen there in 26 to 26.5 I couldn't tear myself away.

Mark

The autopilot doesn't really help me with getting back to my #s as I don't have a "turn around and go back" setting :) But it certainitly helps when going against the waves and a rod pops... it used to be that if I let go of the wheel the boat would get turned around and I'd have a tangled mess... so I'd need to fight the fish while steering the boat until I got it SLOWLY turned around... but yes the autopilot is well worth the $. And be careful throwing your phone down.. I'm always afraid I'm going to accidently throw it overboard haha.