Great plug for Baker lures today in the Buffalo News

Not sure who reads the Sunday Buffalo News, but there was a good article re: Musky Fishing with Veterans. The article was written around Dave Palo and Captain Larry Jones (two great guys if you have not met them yet). During the article, the author discussed the 2 types of lures Dave runs for his trolling pattern...Wiley and Baker! Not only did it mention Baker lures, but it gave a phone number to get in touch with Zach.

Zach: Great marketing plug for you! I have saved the article in case you would like a copy. I would be happy to mail it to you..let me know.

--Joe

Come on, really??? Thats really cool of Dave and Larry to do that! To even be mentioned next to Wiley is way too much. One thing I am sure of is I couldn't have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for so many of you guys! Awesome! It has gone from a hobby to a full time job and I am still pinching myself every time I send an order out. Very thankful and lucky to be associated with so many good people! Yeah Joe- I would love to get a copy, is it available on-line? I will even trade a plug to get a copy.

Still got a few of your plugs sitting on my table here at the house Nitro. Thanks for the kind words! I am thinking about doing another auction soon. I have some Stan Durst custom painted Wiley's that are going to be donated by a gentleman named Larry Carter from the great state of Kentucky. He saw that we do these bait fish auctions and donated them out his own pocket for us to raise money. A guy from Kentucky helping us out, awesome! A painter from Tennessee painting them up, awesome! The Wiley's will be custom painted by one of the best and maybe this will get a few people's attention. I also have a nice Wiley Scout (has not been made for years and is considered a collectible) to donate from my collection of Wiley's. My goal is to make a few smaller plugs, a nice hardwood glider and a big 10" deep diver I have been playing around with all summer for this next auction. With fall coming up I think I am going to make fewer of the smaller baits and start switching to the bigger baits. No one has seen this new style of deep diver other than me and I hope to display it for the first time at the next auction. Just trying to plan ahead b/c nothing has been made yet. I love doing these auctions and get excited every time!