Total Boated:14-15

Species Breakdown:1 brown 1 laker rest salmon

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.8 3.1

Down Speed: 2.2 2.6

Boat Depth: 125 too 220

Lure Depth: 40 to 110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS started out it 90 fow headed north east off the pump house got right into good size kings, had a good bite and program going with everything taking hits , lite bite slide divers on 3.5 settings out 220 and 250 with spoons , mag divers on 1.5 settings with spin doctor flys out 160 and 190 , rigger at 65 with chrome e-chip to draw em in with spoons parked under the e-chip at 75 -85-95 everthing took hits no spoon out did the others bite was real good till about 11am then the salmon just turn right off for us real slow pick after that maybe 5 or 6 fish from 11 too 2pm anyone else have em going good after 11 am.

====================

Motoman,

We fished out of Sandy on Saturday. Ended the day 8 for 12, slower fishing than what it has been for us, but still good.

It was slow for the first hour for us on Saturday, only took one hit in that time. They seemed to turn on around 7:30 for us. Only 3 bites on riggers, all the rest were copper or dipsies. Steady pick until about 10:00, then it went dead, but finished up with a double on dipsies just before noon. We never got any deeper than 150, concentrated in the 115-130 range east of port.

My probe was out of commission so I had no idea where temperature was, or what my down speed was doing. Just found fish, and concentrated on the hooks.

Back out this Sunday, hopefully fish and my electronics will both cooporate this time.

ya i talked with some of the guys at the marina and it kinda slowed for everyone ! monday was a real short morning bite also ! looks like will be trying the offshore thing next trip if the inside slow.

I haven't made an off shore run yet this year, that 100-150 foot range has been the ticket for me. Not huge fish, but we are getting a few 18-22lb class fish in there.

Given all the easterly wind we are going to have through Saturday I'm planning on making my first off shore run of the year. We'll see what happens.