Radio talk Network, Oswego

Anyone interested I'm going to be launching out of Oswego this sat & sun (6th &7th) and would like to know if any boats would like to exchange info out on the lake. I monitor channel 68 & 69. My boat name is pursuer and my name is John . I am trying to put together a good group of guys to stay in contact with so that we can make our trips more productive. For me it's a 4 hr drive to the lake and I make the trip about 8 to 10 times a season for brns and salmon. The more I read post on the site the more I see that guys are looking for help and friends on the water,looking for productive water and lures, depth, weather etc. Not to say that the info on the sit isn't helpful (cause it is VERY helpful ) but I think being on the water and talking to people who r fishing at that point in time is much more accurate and enjoyable. So with that said I hope to hear from you and maybe start it up this week end and maybe have a good group for the fall kings?

Thanks all,

John

Im planning to dock at oswego and take a few friends out on the weekends of the Aug 27,28 Sept 3,4,5 and Sep 10,11. I havent been on Ontario with the boat since 2005, when we did well for Chinooks. I would like to network with anyone else willing to share what is working. My boat is Cabin Midget, dont ask, my boat has a midget cuddy cabin, lol. Anyone else planning on these weekends? Thanks, Randy

I am out a lot out of Oswego but I work a swing shift so sometimes I am out during the weekdays and other times I am out on the weekends I would be more than happy to contact you. I was out yesterday fishing 220-290 fow and got 2 kings in the boat, I had three on and good temps were aprox. 65-75 feet down. It's a little tough right now they seem to be scattered. It will pick up soon as they begin to stage.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I shouted out a few times to all, over the past few times I've been out not sure if anyOne was out. Got no response so just figured no one was out. My best luck was in 150 fow 50 - 70 down on diggers all spoons. Can't get anything to hit the flashers with flys. I have been trying to work on speed with the new boat. Anyway im gonna fish the last few days of derby but I will still be shouting out to whom ever is out. I would love to boat the big one but I just really enjoy catching fish. So derby or not look me up and I will share what's going on in my boat. Good luck all.

John

If youre out of Oswego, most boat will run channels 5, 66, and 68. Usually some helpful information on all channels. We usually run 66 and 68 on scan... feel free to shout we'll give any info we can... its a big lake so there is no need for secrets

i've been fishing sodus the past few trips. in my opinion the fishing in sodus has been better then any other spot ive fished (near the east side). the trip is worth it!! we have landed good number of matures on each trip this year and in the past years the story is the same.