LAST POST: CAYUGA LOU ALL PARTICIPANTS

ill see ya friday too ?????????? what lake is it at ?i was gonna launch at deans cove does i gots to drive across for a start or just put my thingy in the water at 6am from wherever we start. SAT,Aug. 4th Cayuga lake , this will be my last derby before goining over the hill on the 6 th. PEGASUS..

Not sure what you guys have planned as far as refresments , if you have it under control thats fine , I was just thinking if its a hot one out there Sat. afternoon I could bring a big cooler full of COLD BEER ! OOPS I mean water were at a family oriented park , I no you all got excited and were going to skip the fishing and just run me down on the water for my cooler of beer !!! I no how you guys work!! But I have a big cooler that would work for the WATER, let me no.

I will be at the camp. It is my anniversary so not sure how much I can get away with yet. I will be monitoring the vhf and will make it a point to fish the a.m (should be all the time I need). I will try to stop in after the tourney for a couple. Look forward to meeting you guys. Later, Gray

is this leagle rod spread or normal rod spread rules ,i also was told long point is a nudist beach and we gotta remove our clothes before we dock,thell have to rename it short point when i jump out,if i dont forget it the laptop is in if ya plan on using it bring your patch cord ,also if you have a 2gig with 2000 photos on it slip in a smaller card for downloading reasons ,all inappropreate fotos may be saved for future reviews,,,

I could hear Stixs and Stinger laughing; something about 20 to 30 lines down>>>

Chaos

...... alright Chaos, just to keep things fair I will remove all the hooks from the lures :shock: ...................stix's & hermie's lures that is ;)

That's why Stix is bringing the DEC on board, to keep up appearances! It's a brilliant tactic.

Oh yes, we'll be following the regs to a T. :roll:

I just made five new friends- I call them Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring and Pinky. They're coming fishing too, so that's an extra 10, yes 10 more rods! Look for us and wave as you go by... Stix's Arima will be sprouting rods like a porcupine, and I' just picked up a bunch of Simpson's cardboard cutouts to keep you rod counters fooled... we're the fishing boy scouts. So prepared I've got a cooler full of fish all ready to weigh! Ahh I mean eat for dinner tonight. :roll: :lol:

Seriously.... good luck everyone!

:lol: Hmm Bob I was just trying to bring more rods on board, hadn't thought about Ms. Palm... too bad you aren't fishing, the two of you could be bed oops boatmates :lol: but would you get any fishing done?!?!?! :roll: :lol: :lol:

No animals were harmed in the making of these jokes... except a few sore lipped fish.

:lol: Hmm Bob I was just trying to bring more rods on board, hadn't thought about Ms. Palm... too bad you aren't fishing, the two of you could be bed oops boatmates :lol: but would you get any fishing done?!?!?! :roll: :lol: :lol:

No animals were harmed in the making of these jokes... except a few sore lipped fish.

:D:D I wish I was able to fish it too. Nobody is ever supposed to get married during fishing or hunting seasons. It should be illegal. What's wrong with these people?

I'm sure the site will be buzzing with updates Sunday morning. Can't wait to hear all about it. Wish I was there. 8)