Seneca Lake boating/marine forecast info?

Does anyone have a link to a boating forecast or weather station for Seneca? I searched NOAA, but couldn't find a marine forecast, just the typical weather info.

I live near Buffalo and would hate to make the drive to find out it is too rough to fish.

I assumed there would be a weather buoy or station on the lake given the Navy has a facility on the lake, but I can't find anything on the web.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks.

Don't think you'll find current forecast. If you worried about waves and can't find it, just look at wind forecasts. If it is an east or west wind less than 15-18 mph you will be fine especially if you fish on the side of the lake that the wind is coming from. If it is a north or south less than 10 you will be fine. Either of these winds will be less than 1 foot wave heights. Seneca usually does have some decent current and some of the guys on here should be able to tell you if it runs clockwise or counterclockwise. I cant remember.

Don't think you'll find current forecast. If you worried about waves and can't find it, just look at wind forecasts. If it is an east or west wind less than 15-18 mph you will be fine especially if you fish on the side of the lake that the wind is coming from. If it is a north or south less than 10 you will be fine. Either of these winds will be less than 1 foot wave heights. Seneca usually does have some decent current and some of the guys on here should be able to tell you if it runs clockwise or counterclockwise. I cant remember.

Thanks Stoutner. That will help me out when trying to determine if I should make the drive out.