Hot Lure: black/copper spoon

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 345

Lure Depth: 30'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Went out of Olcott and couldn't find any fish. Finally got a hit in about 260 fow, then about an hour later in about 300 fow got 1 nice steely, than about 2 hours later got another steely. I had my 2 riggers set at 30' and 46' tried all different color spoons and flies not sure if I'm in the wrong area or what but its getting frustrating not being able to find the salmon and more consistent fishing. I don't have a big boat or good electronics either and I cant make the long hauls like the charters can. I can't seem to find the fish any help or hints at finding these fish would be great !!

If you want salmon stay in closer work 150 to 220 avg depth on riggers 50 -60. I fished Sunday and caught 5 matures and some shakers all on flasher fly combos didn't really matter what color. Ran flasher flys on dipseys and riggers trying to keep shakers off but they still hit the bigger stuff. Biggest was 24pds.

i see your speed was 2.5 mph. I like to go between 2.7 and 3.1. were there any other boats around? Maybe alittle deeper on your downriggers put them about where your marking fish. try to zig zag your direction instead of a straight line.

First off you have to fish in the present not the future. 8/30 (but let me borrow your time machine I need to get some lottery #'s) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry had to do it :lol:

I can't help you cause I don't fish out that way but I am sure there are some guys on hear that can. Good luck :beer:

when we first got out there, there was a good amount of boats in the area. Then they slowly went bye bye. ( that should have been a hint to go find the fish) some times I dont think my fish finder works lol I can go all day and not mark a single fish but catch 20 fish. So I dont trust it. but ill give them ideas a try.

H&K I'll rent my time machine too ya !!!!