ray K

Happy Birthday Ray!! Must be a extra special one since it falls on National Buffy Day! Hope ya get all ya wish for.

Shawn

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

"A man that old has seen it all.."

Yup....and he made the trip 100 years ago to Jamestown, from his cave in Corning, to watch the birth of Lucille Ball.

You are da man, Ray..:yes:...now go git yer birthday suit on and eat yer :cake:..have a good one buddy...ahem...no ...I said BUDDY...not buffy. Don't stand too close to the fire on that cake. FOOOOSHHH....there goes yer bare hair :bear:

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Todd-send me 1/2 the winnings ,and dont spill the beans on the MC ROCKETS till after fall derby.

POPS- i FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!!!,maybe christmass.

Matty- geese never saw the inside of a "cell" ,but after 24 yrs marragen ,you guards will be candy.

MICK-diet pespi / wiffy likes the root beer..............HEY HOW DID TOU KNOW?

Glen- iv got a few places south of coastguard beach axcessable by canoe then surf fish.a Few friends from the keys might pull off a trip for us ...Thanks for lookin tho.

Shawn- i went streaking on my bycycle---ouch ! need a padded seat.

Chad -In my own mind so ive been told....but ,hey thats fine with me...

Tom-how did that nose pick out brownie pie with creamy peanut butter frosting?

Mark-1 candle and fire extingusher,yea lucy was funny in grade school too.

Pete-What Is That Smell?????

Andy- Hope is all well with your dad,them walleye will be their again..

Mark- tried to change to AARP"B" till i saw all the wrenkles at the first meeting.

Jason- Broke out the "101 ways to pick up women book" tried every page you suggested ,and stii ended on the couch...........OHHH lottery crap.

Chad - I can diaganose on the phone ,as can you ,,,Hey have i told you my success rate by removing the hooks for better action.(plus i can get longer naps on the back of the boat)..

Well after some of the bashing ive handed out over the years you guys were pretty lame on yer attempts..............But I thank you for trying ,all was well as is any day above ground and healthy...

Ray K.