Cannon Speed and temp (SOLD)

I bought this unit three yrs ago before the new intelli probe came out and only use it when I go to Ontario (two weeks a yr). This yr I hitched it up and the depth read double what actual is. I remember last yr it did this too but straightened out, not sure why, new battery or what. Anyway my trip is next week so instead of risking this unit not working right I bought a new unit.

The speed and the temp worked fine just the depth was off. Didn't get to play with it much as we got blown off a half hour after setting up. So if you buy this know that the down speed and temp work along with the light intensity meter but the depth was off.

I'd like $100 for the setup (figuring the display is worth that and if you need to get a probe it will still be a great buy). Includes probe, display, coated wire off rigger and wire harness's.

Add shipping costs if I need to ship it. I will be in Oswego next week and can meet anyone there at some point if your interested. I did call Cannon last week and the service guy didn't recall anything like that happening with any probes before. Said it could be sent in and if found defective they would sell a new probe at a reduced price.

Let me know if your interested.

Spike