Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
drewski222

oswego muskie fishing

I am heading up to the salmon river to fly fish with a buch of guys for a week at the end of september.I wanted to take my boat up and fish for muskie around the oswego river area or even up the river a little.I dont know of any of my muskie fishing pals that have done this but they said its not a bad idea.I was woundering if there is any one that fishs this area?Im not looking for spots or secret tips,just woundering if its worth it.If you want to email me,my adress is cashiz @aol.com. Thanks Andy

Never heard of anyone catching a musky in the Oswego river or in the lake.

the only musky in the osweago area is MUSKYBOB could be a new state record if you land that one,if ya ant gonna keep him revive him with a labats blue and toss him back..

the only musky in the osweago area is MUSKYBOB could be a new state record if you land that one,if ya ant gonna keep him revive him with a labats blue and toss him back..

Length isn't too good, but a wide girth. :lol: :shock:

Length isn't too good, but a wide girth. :lol: :shock:

Chode?

Dont spin your wheels in the Oswego for skis. Never heard of one from there. Try the St. Lawrence but that fishery is in trouble now with the vhs, numbers are way down. Good luck (we dont have enough musky waters here)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this