Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

Outdoor Canada magazine came to Oswego to stay at K&G Lodge and fish with Navionics and Gpood Times. We ran a 3 riggers and 2 dipy's with all rods getting hit. Moonshine spoons took most of the fish with glow light blue taking hits early. Switched to a chrome glow hammered spoon from Moonshone and that worked well. We put 8 or 9 browns in the boat and tried jigging to a follower but no connection. Needed to put out a fire at work and needed to get off the water. Back at the dock by 10ish. Fish were coming between 45-52 feet down.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

hey, chris it was also nice to talk to you on the dock, i have to say i am a little interested in this jigging for salmon, last year i spun my main shaft and we were driffting for awhile in a south wind, we made it to 650fow water before we were picked up, but we marked a ton of bait and fish and i thought what if we tried jigging for them, unfortunatly all we had were trolling spoons i figured it take for ever for them to get to the fish so we never tried, but after talking to you maybe we should have. well good fishing and we will see you on the water

hey, chris it was also nice to talk to you on the dock, i have to say i am a little interested in this jigging for salmon, last year i spun my main shaft and we were driffting for awhile in a south wind, we made it to 650fow water before we were picked up, but we marked a ton of bait and fish and i thought what if we tried jigging for them, unfortunatly all we had were trolling spoons i figured it take for ever for them to get to the fish so we never tried, but after talking to you maybe we should have. well good fishing and we will see you on the water

Stay Tuned. I have been jigging fish out here for a long time. I just put more video up on the open lake forum. But, this was lakers