!!

JakeyBaby

Fished out of dunkirk Sunday. Took fish all on harnesses but differrnt presintation's. 2 on the rigger pulling a water melon harnes that was down 69ft over 96-98fow. 1 on the braided dipsy with a black dipsy and hammer-copper black harnes.The next fish was on the wire and it absolutley hammered it, the wire was the same set up and the braid.Big eye came on a 10 color leadcore pulling a blue/silver harnes.Fish ended but being 9/9.5lbs. 5 Total on the day, not a banner day but not horrible either.Especilly for not being there since the spring.The best part of the day for me (besides catching the eye's) was once we got back to port.We ran into to a group of guys that were fishing the tournament that was going on all weekend that were from Buffalo.I know when it comes to the mighty Walleye not many guys want to tell you any thing.I am even quilty to this my self ;) somtimes.But these guys were great and shared alot of info with us being we dont get to fish Erie as much as we would like.They even whent as far as stopping us b4 we pulled out to show the exact lures they were using and how they ran them. I thought that was awsome!! :yes: So i dont know if you guys from buffalo use this forum but if you do Thanks Alot again!!!!Can't wait to go back again and try some new things out....hopefully b4 the fall loc starts up here at home.

Rigger eye

fish_035.jpg

fish_036.jpg

Dipsy Eye

fish_037.jpg

leadcore Eye

fish_038.jpg

Matt

-Jakey Baby-