SOLD - 21 ft LUND BARON for Sale-SOLD

Jax

The boat was SOLD today to Corey Redditt for 10K. Good Luck with the Boat Corey I know she will do extremely well for you and help you catch as many fish as it has helped me to!!! 8)8)

For Sale is a 1987 Lund Baron 2100V Trailer. It is fully rigged and ready to catch fish!! It has done extremely well for me and is a fish catching machine.

The boat comes with:

- Lowrance LCX -20C Color Sonar/GPS + WAAS

- Moor Sub-Troll Down Speed and Temp Unit

- 60 gallon central fuel tank with 3 way valve to fuel both engines

- 120 hp Johnson

- 2001 4 Stroke 9.9 hp Mercury kicker with

Trollmaster Pro II for precise speed control at the helm

- 4 Scotty Downriggers w/extra belts - parts- covers 2 have adjustable booms

- Assorted Downrigger weights

- Big Jon Planer board mast

- Big Jon triple rod holders

- Side Rod Holders for Storage

- Inside Lockable Rod Lockers on both sides of the boat- one is 8 ft long- each can hold 6 downrigger/leadcore/copper combos per side

- Simrad AP 14R AutoPilot with remote

- Vhf Radio

- XPS On Board Charger

- 2 x 8 ft Shakespeare whip antennas (Fm and Vhf)

- LoadRite Roller Trailer with new winch- Super Easy Loading

- Minn Kota Bow Mount Trolling motor- not sure of power rating under 40 I think--(older but works 100%)

- Canvas Top with Drop down curtain and side curtains to get out of the elements- ALOT of additional canvas Storage pieces

- Anchor, Rope, Life Jackets, Bumpers, Docklines

- It has 2 bilges for assured safety

- 4 Lund Pedestal Seats

** 2 Brand New Trailer Tires with a full sized spare!!

The engines are in Great Shape with the 120 hp Johnson reaching top end speeds around 30 mph and the Fuel Sipping 4 stroke kicker will hit around 5-6 mph on its own for emergency back up. The main floor has been replaced and re-carpeted along with all the wiring redone. It is ready to catch you as many fish has it has helped me to. This boat would make a Excellent Niagara River/Erie Boat as well as a Lake Ontario Salmon/Trout Slayer!! It would also be a great fingerlakes or multi species boat.

*****I am selling the package for $10,000 serious inquiries only

*****I will also sell the boat without 2 of the downriggers for $9,500

Contact me at (585)-734-8930 and leave a message

IMG_0340.jpg

Back_View.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

IMG_1030_1.jpg

This boat shines for springtime shoreline fishing! TRIPLE!!

CIMG4586.jpg

Plenty of room for double and triple headers!

Thanks for Looking!

This is a heck of a boat guy! My brother and I have fished off it many times. It's too bad Jeremy is getting married and needs money to pay for the wedding, personally I would have found a chick whose parents had more money, because this boat has treated him very good!

This is a heck of a boat guy! My brother and I have fished off it many times. It's too bad Jeremy is getting married and needs money to pay for the wedding, personally I would have found a chick whose parents had more money, because this boat has treated him very good!

:D:lol::rofl:

World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing a lot and hunting a lot and played golf a lot and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END

sorry man could't help my self.

For anyone interested, it is a great boat to fish off of. Plenty of room and the set up is ideal for any type of fishing. I have been on this boat in all types of weather. It handles the lake nicely. The AP works well, an awesome option to have while fishing. It has been a good boat to Jeremy.

lol sorry jax , as per the boat , if i wanted a 18 to 22 foot boat, i'd be all over this rig ! fished along side of it countless time's off sandy in 2 to 4fters and its loaded up with top notch gear someone will get a good ride !

For anyone interested, it is a great boat to fish off of. Plenty of room and the set up is ideal for any type of fishing. I have been on this boat in all types of weather. It handles the lake nicely. The AP works well, an awesome option to have while fishing. It has been a good boat to Jeremy.

DITTO THAT :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments on the boat guys, It has been an awesome boat for me but it is time for me to move into something bigger. I Think what Ricky MEANT to say was that I have found a new boat and THAT is the reason for me selling my LUND. 8) Boat is still for sale and ready to catch fish- just needs a new driver!

Thanks for the compliments on the boat guys, It has been an awesome boat for me but it is time for me to move into something bigger. I Think what Ricky MEANT to say was that I have found a new boat and THAT is the reason for me selling my LUND. 8) Boat is still for sale and ready to catch fish- just needs a new driver!

LEEUWEN1 -- I appreciate your "OPINION" but the boat has only been lightly chartered for 3 years- Its not a CHARTER boat- its a LUND!!

If you are seriously interested in setting up a time to see the boat give me a call. It is located in Spencerport, NY.

• 2 weeks later...

The dry weight of the boat is 1580 pounds and I trailer it with my 2000 Toyota 4 Runner no problem. The Trailmaster trailer has surge brakes and has a single axle trailer. The surge brakes save your trucks brakes- My truck is a 6 cyl and i only notice about a 2 mpg difference in it when i fish twice a week- (Towing to and from the launch twice)

• 1 month later...

The Lund is Still for Sale and I am planning on putting her away for hibernation in a week. If anyone is interested and "has the money", please contact me before I get her ready for storage.

• 7 months later...