Water fleas

Any update welcome. A few years ago I asked if anyone had a solution that worked. Someone responded: "take up golf". I'll never forget that sage advice. I've tried all kinds of lines.....fle flicker, etc. Just curious if the fleas are still there or not.

They were showing up at the knots today on Seneca........could be round two.............last year they hung around right into October.... :devil:.........I run 30# Ande main line , and on one reel I have 25# McCoy Mean Green that is also working good.......

Any update welcome. A few years ago I asked if anyone had a solution that worked. Someone responded: "take up golf". I'll never forget that sage advice. I've tried all kinds of lines.....fle flicker, etc. Just curious if the fleas are still there or not.

20 lb flea flicker works great. I never had fleas attach to this line. You don't need 30 lb because 20 is good enough.

i fish Seneca, south end ti long poin mostly. Lately the fleas have been bulding on my wires, rigger(power pro)..The mono rods have been clean with the 30 lb big game. But, for a while it was bad. Right now, i have not seen much. Like ed said, last year we had it til october. I hope we dont this year, bc i would love to fish the fall bite with no fleas !!!