Charter/Trip Info Needed!

Hello,

I am looking to make a trip to the olcott area the weekend of aug 27th, 28th for my dad's 60th bday. This is a little last minute but I was going to bring my boat to fish out of, but I thought it would just be a lot more relaxing taking a charter out. Can anyone recommend a good charter for the area, and is it too short notice to book for this weekend? Also, any other recommendations for the area are appreciated.

There are quite a few top charters in that area. You'll have to make a few calls, I'm sure, because that is the beginning of salmon heaven around that area. Do a web-search for Wilson/Olcott fishing charters to get the people to call. Cinelli, Pierlonni, and Empress Charters are three I'd look at. There isn't a lot of housing, but you could try Wilson House, Lakeview Motel, and some charter captains offer rooms with their charters. Camping is also available at Four Mile Campground and Daisy Barn Campground if that is an option.

Sounds like a great birthday present! Hope you can fill your needs. It won't be cheap.

Happy Birthday, Dad. There are several fishing tournaments starting around then. Get entered and make it a profitable birthday.

Hello,

I am looking to make a trip to the olcott area the weekend of aug 27th, 28th for my dad's 60th bday. This is a little last minute but I was going to bring my boat to fish out of, but I thought it would just be a lot more relaxing taking a charter out. Can anyone recommend a good charter for the area, and is it too short notice to book for this weekend? Also, any other recommendations for the area are appreciated.

I happen to have that weekend open due to a cancellation. I'm in Oak Orchard though, 26 miles to the east of Olcott. Plenty or accomodations and great eateries. If it'll work for you feel free to give me a call.

I'd love to help make your dads birthday memorable.

Paul

716-390-0085

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png