Where will the weeds be tomorrow morning on Seneca?

I plan on launching out of Sampson tomorrow morning. From the reports I've read, it sounds like the weeds are more concentrated on the east side. What will the south wind they are predicting do to the position of the weeds?

Any input would be appreciated. Driving 2+ hours to dodge weeds all day takes the fun out of it.

Thanks!

It's hard to say , I went as far north today on the west side to long Point. The more I worked in that direction the worst the weeds got and the down temp dropped , and not many fleas. A few days ago we had some very stiff north winds explains the temp. explains the weeds around long point..................yesterday we had heavy west winds then north west back to west . Explains the fewer weed on the west side around showboat area but not why more farther north. This morning we had the normal south winds. I fished the east side around noon normaly it would have been very weedy in that area. It was not but heavey with fleas and at the same depth as the west side the remp was better than 10* higher............just don't what to tell ya.............one thing to look out for is "shinny water" that area will hold weeds.....steer away from that.........good luck.....you can get a south west wind that when the lake widens out the wave will be coming in from the south east......kind of like a "fan"......