Canandaigua 8-13

Thanks to the report from Iron Duke, I set out solo from the Northend. Set down at the drop off headed into a light south wind. Had my 1st fish, a nice 5lb rainbow before I had a chance to sit down. She came on an NK28 blue and silver as did the next fish, a 3lb laker. Both down 60 feet on the riggers. While digging in the tackle box for more blue spoons, other rigger fired on a yellow NK with a black ladder back. Boated a small laker (maybe a 1lb, I shucked it off at the boat). Reset and took another laker (5.5lbs) on that same lure in just a few minutes.

Then at 7:30am, everything stopped for me. I continued to wash lures till 11am but could not buy a bite. Increase in boat traffic? sun angle? Maybe I need to hide my face. Not sure what shut them off but I am not complaining. Was a nice morning to be on the lake!!

Thanks again to Iron Dukes thurday report, I knew where to start looking!

Zern

S.S. Buckshot

early bite is best on Canandaigua, glad you got into when you did, we trolled south from dropoff to Wegman's cove only picking up one on diver rod livewire spinnie and mirage fly, we did drop one on a silver and blue Danny Special on our 7 color leadcore